I have wanted to make a Lovey blanket for sometime, so using a pattern I already had for the Head and arms etc work began. I used Robin Orange DK and Robin White for the discs under the muzzle and for the paws and blanket section I used a Robin DK Brown.
Once all the parts were made I pinned them on the head before assembly to make sure everything looked correct.
The next step was the blanket, I used a pattern by Bella CoCo but I started with a 3mm hook for 4 rounds so that there was something substantial to sew the head to. I then did four more rounds with a 5mm hook then finished off with a 6mm hook.